Literature of Horror, Fantasy & Sci-Fi Spring 2011

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BioChromatic Hotties!

Dear Sanderson,
You rock my world.

I want to someday game with you. Pick your brain. Be Siri's servant, really whatever you need.
Thanks,
Jessi

PS: Warbreaker needs more sex.



Moving on, Warbreaker just speaks to me in every way possible. It plays on the game of life. There are levels, there ways to spend "breath", and the plot is huge! I have to say more sex would be the only thing you ask for.
The play on religious beliefs and relationships within that was a wonderful take on the matter. Between the God King and Siri's believes of Austre you have to wonder if the apple really feel far from the tree. Eberron makes an amazing king with such a sad story, why not idealize him.

Some of the things I love was the description of BioChromatic whenever the  God King was around and the lifeless squirrel. I mean SQUIRRELS!...really? Just the way he has mega-plot twists and turns and loops you just don't know if dinosaurs are going to be lurking around the corner. More than anything else I love Eberron and Siri. They were made for each other. They had to be together. He is so innocent as to not understand sex, but in love and beautiful enough to write such words about her. I wish the sex scene was included and that an entire book was made of their nightly picnics.

Overall this is the story of Daisy and Peach trying to figure out if they should fight for themselves or have Mario and Luigi save them.
I love how Siri talks to Eberron. I love how

No comments:

Post a Comment